Warranty and service
All CZ firearms are developed and manufactured with maximum emphasis on safety, reliability and long life. If products of Česká zbrojovka a.s. still exhibit defects or problems, customers can claim warranty and use the warranty, post-warranty and out-of-warranty service.
WARRANTY, POST-WARRANTY AND OUT-OF-WARRANTY SERVICE OF CZ FIREARMS
Česká zbrojovka a.s. provides post-warranty repairs for all its regular products listed on this website. There is also a post-warranty and out-of-warranty service of CZ firearms.
Technical support for CZ products is provided through a worldwide network of CZ service partners, whose employees are qualified and certified for:
- maintenance and repairs of all firearms produced by Česká zbrojovka a.s.;
- consulting related to the use of all CZ firearms;
- tuning of selected CZ firearms.
If you cannot find an official CZ service partner in your country, please contact your dealer and/or local representative of Česká zbrojovka a.s.
Česká zbrojovka a.s. provides all their products with a warranty in accordance with the Warranty Conditions and/or the terms of the Warranty Certificate accompanying each firearm sold. The warranty period is 24 months for wooden parts and finishes and 36 months for other parts. It begins on the day the goods are sold to the initial customer and is extended by the period during which the goods are under warranty repair. The warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship caused by the manufacturer. If the product is used for its intended purpose and in the manner described in the instructions for use and maintenance, Česká zbrojovka a.s. guarantees its faultless functioning for the whole warranty period.
The warranty does not apply to:
- mechanical damage to the product caused by the user or parts affected (damaged) by this damage;
- damage and defects caused by neglected maintenance, handling contrary to the instructions for use, failure to observe the safety instructions and user error;
- defects caused by storage of the product in an unsuitable environment;
- defects that reduced the selling price of the goods, unless otherwise agreed upon at the time of sale;
- damage caused by the use of the product, including environmental damage;
- modifications and tampering not performed by Česká zbrojovka a.s. or an authorized service partner of Česká zbrojovka a.s.;
- damage and defects resulting from the use of non-genuine parts;
- gun defects caused by ammunition that does not comply with C.I.P. or SAAMI regulations;
- damage resulting from inappropriate or careless handling;
- normal wear and tear resulting from use in accordance with the instructions for use;
- products for which these warranty conditions were not observed.