Česká zbrojovka a.s. provides warranty repairs for all regular products presented on this website. Česká zbrojovka a.s. firearms are warranted in compliance with Warranty Conditions and/or under conditions as stated in the Warranty Certificate, which is enclosed with each purchased firearm.
The steps recommended before a warranty claim is lodged
- Find out your firearm model designation and serial number, from where and when purchased,
- Please contact your dealer and/or Česká zbrojovky a.s. representative, describe the nature of problem encountered to the gunsmith, he/she will advice you whether your problem is covered by warranty repair or a paid repair and appropriate treatment or remedy will be recommended.
What is to be submitted when physically lodging the claim to the dealer/seller
- Original copy of proof of purchase (sales receipt), where it is clearly stated where and when the firearm, goods or service were bought incl. type designation of the relevant product,
- Original copy of Certificate of Warranty giving clear evidence that the claim is lodged in the warranty period,
- The goods proper in a clean state, any firearm must be unloaded
- Warranty repair report or other document concerning any previous complaints (when defect or malfunction is repeated),
- Other or additional documents as required by statutory rules of respective State or Territory.
Places where you can lodge a warranty claim
- At sales outlet from which you purchased your firearm, or as case may be in other places in compliance with rules and regulations of respective State or Territory,
- For the information about your complaint you can use also corresponding contact form HERE.