Česká zbrojovka a.s. warrants its products in the scope and under conditions as follows:
- Warranty covers only defects in material or workmanship caused by the manufacturer. Česká zbrojovka a.s warrants flawless function of your product for the whole warranty period provided your product is properly used for the purpose it was designed and in the manner as stated in the instruction manual.
- Warranty shall not cover:
- Mechanical damage of product caused by the user or parts and components affected by aforementioned damage,
- damage, malfunctions and defects caused by negligence to provide proper care or maintenance, not observing the instruction manual and safety instructions, unreasonable use or abuse, improper and careless handling or unauthorised modifications or adjustments,
- defects resulting from storage in unsuitable environment,
- damage as a consequence of this product use,
- damage to environment,
- defects, which resulted in reduction of price, unless no other agreement or covenant has been made,
- modifications or alterations of product, performed beyond Česká zbrojovka a.s. or service authorized by Česká zbrojovka a.s.,
- defects and/or malfunctions caused by use of reproduction parts or components
- damage through use of ammunition, which is not in compliance with specifications issued by C.I.P. or SAAMI,
- normal wear and tear or damage as a consequence of mistreatment or rough handling,
- products, at which these warranty conditions were not observed.
- Warranty period provided by Česká zbrojovka a.s. for all of its products covers 24 months concerning wooden parts and surface treatment and 36 months for other parts. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the initial customer.
- During this warranty period all defects and/or malfunctions, except for cases provided in this Certificate of Warranty, will be repaired or remedied. The warranty period will not be elongated by repair or replacement of parts or components. Unnecessary provision is that the repair is duly performed by Česká zbrojovka a.s. or service authorized for this work.
- Warranty period is elongated for the time the product was commissioned for repair.
- The customer is required, at the time of purchase, to properly examine the new product, including the documentation accompanying it, and to familiarise him/herself with its handling. In particular the warranty certificate must be completed accurately with the sale date of the product recorded and be accompanied by a proof of purchase (receipt).
- The customer has the right of remedy of a defect occurring at any time during the warranty period either by Česká zbrojovka a.s., as the producer, or by any Česká zbrojovka a.s. Authorised Service Agent, regardless of where s/he purchased the product.
- Claims will only be accepted as valid if they are submitted with the original warranty certificate, marked with indication of salesroom, sale-by date and original proof of purchase (receipt) with type designation of the product, sale-by date and indication of the sale location.
- In the event that the claimant acquired the product from a previous owner, within the warranty period, and therefore his/her name is not recorded on the original document, s/he can establish a claim on the basis of submitting an agreement on the assignment of rights of warranty which s/he has concluded with the original customer.
- Česká zbrojovka a.s. can, in the event of repudiation of a claim, seek redress for expenses incurred in connection with the complaint procedure from the claimant.
Settlement of a claim
- The period for the settlement of a claim is within 30 calendar days from the date of the claim being made. Making a claim is understood as actual assignment/delivery of the product to the authorised service or to Česká zbrojovka a.s., except as agreed otherwise with the claimant.
- Every warranty repair must be recorded on the warranty certificate.
© 2016 CZUB.cz