Warranty and repairs
WARRANTY & SERVICES
Česká zbrojovka a.s. warrants its products in the scope and under conditions as follows
Warranty period provided by Česká zbrojovka a.s. for all of its products covers 24 months concerning wooden parts and surface treatment and 36 months for other parts. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the initial customer
What is covered by warranty
Warranty covers only defects in material or workmanship caused by the manufacturer. Česká zbrojovka a.s warrants flawless function of your product for the whole warranty period provided your product is properly used for the purpose it was designed and in the manner as stated in the instruction manual.
What shall not be covered by Warranty
- Mechanical damage of product caused by the user or parts and components affected by aforementioned damage,
- damage, malfunctions and defects caused by negligence to provide proper care or maintenance, not observing the instruction manual and safety instructions, unreasonable use or abuse, improper and careless handling or unauthorised modifications or adjustments,
- defects resulting from storage in unsuitable environment,
- damage as a consequence of this product use,
- damage to environment,
- defects, which resulted in reduction of price, unless no other agreement or covenant has been made,
- modifications or alterations of product, performed beyond Česká zbrojovka a.s. or service authorized by Česká zbrojovka a.s.,
- defects and/or malfunctions caused by use of reproduction parts or components
- damage through use of ammunition, which is not in compliance with specifications issued by C.I.P. or SAAMI,
- normal wear and tear or damage as a consequence of mistreatment or rough handling,
- products, at which these warranty conditions were not observed.Warranty repairs
Česká zbrojovka a.s. provides warranty repairs for all regular products presented on this website. Česká zbrojovka a.s. firearms are warranted in compliance with Warranty Conditions and/or under conditions as stated in the Warranty Certificate, which is enclosed with each purchased firearm.
Where to find a service support
Actually there are newly established CZ Warranty Centres (oficially called Service Partners), which provides highly skilled warranty and post-warranty repair & maintenance services.
In case you do not find CZ Service Partner in your country you may contact your dealer and/or Česká zbrojovk a.s. representative.
CZ Service Partners
The authorized service provided by CZ Service Partners is a unified style and a high level of after-sales service, in particular concerning warranty, post-warranty repairs and servicing of products manufactured or sold by Česká zbrojovka.
The gunsmiths of CZ Service Partners are qualified and certified for
- Servicing & Repairs of all firearms produced by CZ
- Advice & Consulting relating use all firearms produced by CZ
- Customization of selected CZ firearms