MAGAZINE 10R CZ 858 CAL. 7,62X39
The magazine features a new surface finish, it is blasted, phosphated and paint powder coated applying technology used for the surface treatment of pistols
o A new concept of the magazine floorplate bottom made from aircraft grade alloy AL 7075-T6
- Durable material used whenever strong and lightweight components are needed
- ncreases the stiffness of the magazine body
- This concept eliminates the possibility of breaking the newly bent rims for the use of the magazine original floorplates, as in the case of other manufacturers
- The design of the magazine original body provided by a flat surface in the area of required rims, ideal for forming rims by means of a press
- In the case of forming new rims in the area with wavy body applying other technology results in damage to the material structure by cracks
o The magazine floorplate attachment allows repeated disassembly for cleaning purposes
o Inscription on the magazine floorplate bottom for clear identification during inspection.
Specified dimensions may vary according to design and configuration.
|Gun Family||CZ 858|