Being aware of its obligation to check and promote compliance with the applicable laws and with moral and ethical standards, Česká zbrojovka a.s. has introduced a uniform system for raising concerns or suggestions that trigger the need to check any misconduct or wrongdoing in the form of the channels specified below. By using these channels, anyone (an employee, a partner, a company visitor, a stakeholder, etc.) may report any misconduct or wrongdoing.
In the opinion of Česká zbrojovka a.s., a wrongdoing or misconduct is any conduct that may cause harm to Česká zbrojovka a.s., its employees, business partners or other related parties and that has impact on the company’s criminal liability. The main categories of wrongdoing or misconduct include:
- violations of the statutory provisions or internal regulations,
- fraudulent, inaccurate or incorrect maintenance of accounting records and documents or financial statements, distorting or influencing audits,
- violations of competition rules,
- any conduct involving conflict of interest,
- any conduct supporting or directly inciting corruption; the corruption behaviour itself,
- embezzlement and theft of financial and movable assets,
- any wrongdoing concerning workplace safety, fire protection, environmental protection,
- faking contracts,
- insider trading/dealing,
- acceptance of any working conditions that are contrary to the rules of ethical conduct (e.g. violations of human rights),
- providing unethical or false information (through whistleblowing) with the aim to cause harm to any other individual or corporation.
If you decide to report any such wrongdoing or misconduct, you have the following options:
a) directly reporting the issue by an e-mail message to: email@example.com
b) dropping your concern into one of the boxes designed for this purpose (only for employees of Česká zbrojovka a.s.)
c) filing out the following form
In your notice, please provide:
- a description of the wrongdoing
- when the wrongdoing occurred
- why you think it is wrong
- the section/department concerned
If you want to know how your concern has been handled, please specify also your name and contact details for sending information (your identity will not be disclosed though).
The only and exclusive recipient of your concern is the compliance officer, who will duly verify every concern and, if the individual who has raised the concern has provided his/her contact details, the compliance officer will inform him/her on how the concern has been dealt with.