The CZ 805 BREN S1 is a semi-automatic sporting rifle of modular design chambered in .223 Rem. cal. This rifle is intended not only for modern sport shooting events, training purposes, hunting use or leisure time activities, but also for all branches of armed forces, which do not require a fully-automatic mode of fire.
The CZ 805 BREN assault rifle ranks among the most advanced and durable weapons of its category. Superb ergonomic and shooting properties are retained also in the CZ 805 BREN S1 rifle, which differs from the initial military service model, i.e. the CZ 805 BREN A1/A2 by being disabled to shoot in the fully-auto and short bursts modes of fire. The weapon´s design is based on tapping the combustion gases from the barrel. During discharge the breech mechanism is locked. This model is characterized just as its military version with outstanding accuracy and durability and meets requirements for reliable operation under adverse conditions (dust, sand, mud) and extreme handling. The surface treatment applied protects this weapon against abrasion, corrosion, salt and fresh water, moisture, aggressive substances and gases generated during discharge. The materials used for this weapon are non-flammable, or have an increased resistance against fire, and are exceptionally resistant against impacts and mechanical damage. Basic disassembly and assembly for routine maintenance can be carried out without the need of any tools.
Every shooter has his goal, his own mission. For this reason is the CZ 805 BREN S1 produced in three lengths of barrel, namely 11“, 14“ and 16“. Modular design allows the rifle to be further customized to your own conditions and requirements. The main advantage is interchangeability of the magazine well for the magazines of the M4 type having an ambidextrous magazine catch. Other optional accessories are for example telescoping folding stock, short cocking handle, extended sling shackles (for snap hook use), compensator, extended fire mode selector, side rails acc. to MIL-STD 1913 and many other accessories.
• The weapon excels with its accuracy, the basic version features rectified mechanical sights.
• The weapon is provided with mounting rail according to MIL-STD 1913, which is located all over the top of the weapon´s body and at the bottom side of the fore-end. Both side rails can be optionally fitted with additional rails. The mounting rail can be installed with a variety of tactical accessories such as optical, sighting, marking and illuminating devices.
• The weapon is equipped with so called locked open position, meaning that the bolt is locked open when the last cartridge from the magazine has been fired.
• All controls are ambidextrous.
• The weapons are supplied with two magazines for 30 rounds as standard. The magazines are made from transparent polymer, making it anytime possible to check the current number of cartridges in the magazine. Magazines design allows their coupling using removable plastic clips.
Specified dimensions may vary according to design and configuration.
|Caliber (rate of twist)||.223 Rem. (7")|
|Barrel length||11" 277mm 14" 360mm 16" 411mm|
|Overall length||11" 14" 16"|