The CZ 2075 RAMI is a handgun from our „Subcompact“ category based on the proven CZ 75 pistol model design. The trigger mechanism operates in SA/DA mode of fire. The pistol utilizes several safety features including a firing pin block and a manual safety.
Incorporating the CZ staggered column magazine design, the little CZ 2075 RAMI accommodates 10 cartridges of 9 mm Luger or 8 cartridges of .40 S&W cal. plus one in the chamber. With a 3“ barrel weighs less than 700 g when unloaded.Characteristic features of the CZ 2075 RAMI are:The CZ 2075 RAMI pistol is a semi-automatic handgun incorporating short recoil, designed for aimed shooting up to 50 m distances. The CZ 2075 RAMI utilizes the locked breech principle. It is fitted with a trigger mechanism adapted to operate both in SA and DA modes of fire, a firing pin safety, safety stop on the hammer and manual safety. The frame material is made either from light aluminium alloy or polymer.
- Comfortable grip and balance in either hand
- Good results at instinctive shooting (without aiming)
- Low trigger pull weight
- High accuracy of fire
- Long service life
- High reliability, even with various types of cartridges
- The sights are fitted with a three-dot illuminating system for better aiming in poor visibility conditions
- The slide stays open after the last cartridge has been fired
- Suitable for concealed carry as a back-up handgun
Specified dimensions may vary according to design and configuration.
|Caliber||.40 S&W, 9×19|
|Safety features||Firing pin block, Hammer safety notch, Manual safety|
|Magazine capacity||9x19 kapacita 10 (14) .40 S&W kapacita 8 (10)|
|Overall height, width, lenght||120x32x168 mm|
|Barrel length||74,6 mm|