The CZ 75 P-07 Duty mod. TR represents the new generation of the CZ pistols line. Newly engineered Omega trigger mechanism improves trigger travel and with the use of fewer parts enhances the service live of this model. However, the main advantage is really easy interchange of decocking lever or manual safety.
This pistol model can show off its original design and excellent and unerring grip with instant and intuitive target acquisition. Low-lying barrel axis together with the slide backstop on the material of the frame allows keeping perfect control over handgun even at very rapid shots fired one after another. Really extensive practical tests demonstrated not only excellent accuracy and reliability of this new pistol, but also extremely high resistance and durability of all parts of this handgun, which is further enhanced through nitriding of the barrel and slide.
The CZ 75 P-07 Duty mod. TR has unlike the overwhelming majority of pistols of the CZ 75 family the barrel locked into the ejection port. Defining the barrel height and its axis centricity is secured by the protrusion located at the rear section of the locking block. The slide handling facilitates eight clean-cut grooves. The original shape of the slide results from bevelling of its upper lateral edges thus facilitating placing and withdrawing the handgun to and from holster. The slide carries sights, the front sight in longitudinal and the rear sight in transverse groove, with the sight radius extension made by elongating the rear sight visual area up to the rear edge of the slide. The integral part of the slide is of course also automatic firing pin block safety. Spent cartridge case extraction is provided by robust extractor placed on the right side of the slide. Ejection of cartridge case or any not discharged cartridge is facilitated by pretty large ejection port. The slide’s recoil spring is made of rectangular profile wire. The Duty model basic disassembly is essentially the same as for the standard CZ 75, so there is no tool necessary. In case of need for more thorough cleaning the trigger and firing mechanism can also be easily and in effect almost completely disassembled.
The CZ 75 P-07 Duty pistol model ranked Česká zbrojovka a.s. among the absolute world leaders in design and manufacture of modern service pistols.
• Newly engineered trigger mechanism allows easy exchange from decocking mode pattern to manual safety (control levers are in the same direction – in front of axis)
• Pistol frame uses striations of particular pattern for making grip more secure and unerring
• The handgun can be supplied with a special loop preventing its stealing
• This pistol offers possibility to use an 18 round magazine
• MIL-STD-1913 rails for laser sighting device or light attachment
• Sights having decay light images for efficient aiming under poor visibility conditions
• Increased service life achieved by using nitrided barrel and slide (barrel locked into the ejection port)
• Beaver tail having a new contours enabling firm holding of the handgun
• Modified trigger guard design allowing shooting in gloved hands and firm holding with non-shooting hand Specially adapted slide shape facilitating quick draw of the pistol from holster
• There is an after-market option for this pistol in holsters of modular design with possibility to make up to 108 combinations
For further information please see the Turkish website http://www.mke-tabanca.com/ .
Daha fazla bilgi için lütfen Türkçe internet sayfamiza bakiniz http://www.mke-tabanca.com/ .